I was browsing through the web about SMASHBOX and found youtube videos from SMASHBOX. There were so many videos and they were really interesting. Watching those videos got me to buy their products to try out. If you haven't seen their youtube videos here's the link Giovannismash. I purchased the High Definition foundation (L2), Photo Finish primer, Photo Op under eye brightener and the Camera Ready concealer (no.03).
Here's a video from SMASHBOX on how to apply the products:
From left to right:
High Definition Healthy fx foundation
Photo Finish primer
Photo Op under eye brightener
Camera Ready Full Coverage concealer


From left to right:
High Definition Healthy fx foundation (l2)
Photo Op under eye brightener
Camera Ready Full Coverage concealer (no.03)

High Definition Healthy fx foundation
Photo Finish primer
Photo Op under eye brightener
Camera Ready Full Coverage concealer


From left to right:
High Definition Healthy fx foundation (l2)
Photo Op under eye brightener
Camera Ready Full Coverage concealer (no.03)

High Definition Healthy fx foundation: I really like the natural coverage on this foundation, I find it works better on my skin than the Make up forever HD foundation. I use the MAC 192 foundation brush to apply it on my face and then with the beauty blending sponge to blend and even out the foundation.
Rating:





Photo Finish Primer: This primer is awesome! It's light and makes my skin feeling smooth.
Rating:





Photo Op under eye brightener: I used this after my foundation and before my concealer, it really helps the concealer application and does brighten up my eyes. You can also use it to highlight your face.
Rating:




Camera Ready Full Coverage concealer: If you don't warm the concealer before applying it around your eye srea, it does look cakey. This can be applied after you have applied powder, but still need more coverage. The coverage of this concealer is quite good and it does brighten up my eye area, but I wouldn't say this is a "full coverage" concealer.
Rating:




Thanks for sharing
ReplyDeleteI haven't tried Smashbox products before but I have heard great reviews on their primer. Thanks for the review :)
ReplyDeleteNice info, thanks for share, oh ya saya mau berbagi, baru saja saya menemukan Video Viral tentang Hobby jadi Bisnis trus minum Kopi Terbaik sambil simak Media Kalteng baca tentang Paid Promote untuk Jual Akik Gambar buat beli Printer kaos sablon digital
ReplyDelete