gmarket haul part 1




The package arrived pretty quick, I ordered on a Thursday and it only took them 4 business days. Then again the shipping was quite expensive :2:. If you haven't been to the Gmarket site or ever heard of it, it's an huge online korea site. It's sort of like ebay where there are sellers who post their items on Gmarket without the bidding part. There is english, but some sellers post their items in korean. You can use google translate to help you figure out most of it and if your lucky the seller will set letters or numbers for each products. You should check the site out,




Most of the items were what I expected, but there were some cardigans that I should of checked carefully. Overall I am happy with what I purchased from there and would definitely purchase more from Gmarket. Below I've posted a few of the item I purchased and also a link to where you can buy it :face5:. I'll post the rest in my next post!

:103:

imitated birken orange tote bag





You can get this handbag in green, black, brown, blue and orange. I got orange :67:. This handbag costed me ₩42,300. The quality of the bag is pretty good, inside and out. I like everything about the bag besides one small thing and it's the pink zip :30:. The seller also sells other handbags which are nice too.









:103:

Brown Combat Boots





I :67: these brown boots. They were ₩32,800 which I thought was pretty cheap then shoes I buy in Perth (Australia) and the quality is really good. I'm a size 240 and it's a bit tight when I were socks with them, but still wearable. There were so many boots to choose from, most of the nice ones were out of stock emoticon20. These boots come in brown or black.





:103:

Jeggings





My sister gave me jean leggings ages ago, which she bought from Zipia. Those pants have fallen apart and I haven't been able to find them. Luckily I found them on Gmarket and bought two of them. They cost ₩9,900, but theres many different types of jeans you can use from. The thing I like about these legging is the elastic banding and the fabric (dark denim :67:).



:103:

to be continued :47:





12 comments:

  1. i like the bag! i can't wait to see you on those cutee shoes!
    OOTD pleassee.
    great haul!
    i love online shopping~though i'm not a fan of the pricey shipping cost tehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. The boots are so cute! <3 I'd like to shop at GMarket someday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love the bag, orange is definitely the best colour, can't wait to see everything else ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great buys! I like the bag :)


    HEYNICHOLE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You got a ton of stuff! I am loving that handbag! So super cute!

    I just became your newest follower! I would love for you to visit the blog that I just started with my sister and follow us back if you'd like!

    Also, check out the giveaway we are doing for a Tiffany & Co. necklace!

    Blessings,

    Kat
    www.maryanddyer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the bag!! really nice ! ^-^
    xoxo Kiss²

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute blog!
    I love all your items, they are pretty.
    The bag is so cute.

    http://candilandxoxo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. The shoes looks interesting! and the bag too, it's beautiful. :)

    You might be interested in my giveaway. Check it out in my blog. Thank you. :)

    xoxo,
    LoveSkinBest

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the bag it is a bold statement (:
    http://www.maisecrets.blogspot.com
    CMPang x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg I love those shoes <33 super cute!! I'd like to shop at gmarket too x3

    xoxo tifuani

    http://tifuani.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. oee i like the bag, nice haul

    if your intrested i have am holding a giveaway, enter if you like :)

    xoxo
    amy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...