♥ update ^^

Hi everyone! I've just finished my make-up course and YES I did pass =) I enjoyed my course and my lecture was awesome. I did Cert II in Make-up services part time at Australian College of Beauty Therapy, which went for 8 weeks. I think doing it part time wasn't enough and I would recommend for anyone who wants to do this course to do it full time. Cert II in Make-up services is a very basic course, but my lecture gave us more than what was offered. I do want to continue studying make-up, but I live in Perth and there's not many places that offer make-up courses that I'm looking for.

Anyways, I am happy to be able to get back into blogging and I have lots of stuff that I'm going to post about. Upcoming posts are going to include:

  • MAC PRO Haul
  • Smashbox Haul
  • MAC Haul
  • Whats in my Make-up Kit
  • Tutorial: Going on a date look
  • Tutorial: Glamour look
  • Tutorial: Bridal look
  • lots of products reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...