Bobbi Brown: introducing *new Corrector & Concealer
I've been using the Bobbi Brown Corrector & Concealer for 3 months now. I love the creamy texture, which gives good coverage! I apply the Corrector and Concealer using the Beauty Blender, because the texture is a bit thick and the Beauty Blender helps soften the texture. If you want a natural look for the day, I suggest you go for a light-medium coverage. With the Beauty Blender you can apply concealer evenly and it gives a nice natural finish! You can checkout www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com for more information on the product. I purchased my Bobbi Brown concealer kit at Myer (Brisbane, Australia), but I forgot how much I purchased it for >.<

I just purchased the *new Bobbi Brown Concealer kit in Natural and I'm still using my Bobbi Brown Corrector in Peach. Before that I was using the old Concealer kit in Warm Natural. I find the *new Concealer is better than the old one. Especially now that it comes with Pressed powder! Loose powder is too messy, when your trying to use a tiny bit to apply over your concealer. During a hot weather I put the concealer in my car, it melts and goes everywhere in the palette. It makes the concealer creamier and I find application is even better. If you do try melting it, just remember to keep the product up right!
Rating:



Rating:




No comments:
Post a Comment