tutorial: conceal dark circles


My main problem is my dark circles around my eyes. I've been through all different types of concealers to cover them up and I have to use more than one product to build up the coverage I want. Right now I'm using 4 different product to cover it up and this is a simple natural day look you can wear everyday. If you do have very dark circles like me, it's good to apply a corrector on your eyes first before you apply your concealer. I use the Bobbi Brown corrector in Peach. Orange or Peach color will help reduce the darkness around your eyes. If I want more coverage, then I apply foundation after my corrector and then followed by my concealer. btw I'm very sorry for the bad quality photos, I used my laptop to take these photos and hopefully I can get a camera soon ^.







Steps:
  1. Remember to prep your eyes with a moisturising eye cream.
  2. Apply the MAC select moisturecover in NW25 first, because its liquid base and I find it makes it easier to apply creamy base concealers. I apply the concealer with my ring finger and just gentle pat the product on.
  3. Apply the Bobbi Brown corrector in Peach. You can see in the photo above, the left eye looks brighter.
  4. Now apply the Bobbi Brown creamy concealer in Natural.
  5. Finish with Makeup Forever HD micro powder to set the concealer.





3 comments:

  1. do you mind checking out my blog? feel free to follow me ;) or at least tell my what you are thingking about it

    love&peace

    http://gypsiestrampsthievesfortunetellers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i checked your blog! please follow me ^^

    where are u from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. germany ->düsseldorf :)
    i am following you now:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...